|Version 9 (modified by 7 years ago) ( diff ),|
Page of requirements for new motherboards, and potential examples
Newest Socket and chipset is 1150, H,Z, or Q87, for 4th gen I7s. Previous are on 1155, and 77.
Two form factors are Mini-ITX and Thin Mini-ITX. Thin Mini-ITX uses mobile ram, and external 19V power, but is half height. Many options only available in this form factor.
- 2x GbE ports
- 2x Mini Pci or PciE slots, (1 half height ok)
- Intel AMT support for power on, power off, restart
- Both mini ports on top side of motherboard
- ITX form factor
- Desktop Processor support
- Desktop Ram
- 2 full height mini slots
- Serial redirection over Lan
- Onboard video support
|Name||mPciE Full Height||mPciE Half Height||form factor||socket||$200|
|JNF9G-QM77||1||1||mobile ITX||G2, 3rd gen mobile||price|