|Version 4 (modified by 14 years ago) ( diff ),|
Topology 4: Concurrent Traffic Sessions (MAC Fairness)
This represents a typical scenario with multiple indepdent traffic session sharing a same 802.11 channel.
In order to achieve this, the following steps are needed
- run the nodehandler script in the grid
- run the post-process perl script
- view the PS file containing throughput comparison plots for each flow.
- The nodehandler script (RUBY) to run this experiment:
- The perl script to postprocess database and plot the results in EPS file.
- The gnuplot configuration file
We plot the (Throughput, RSSI, PHY rate) for each individual session using the experiment script provided above.