|Version 6 (modified by 14 years ago) ( diff ),|
Using AODV with the testbed
Currently, we support AODV-UU protocol 0.9.1 on kernel version 2.6.12. Using the application and prototype definition format, we can currently specify
- the interface to run on
- enable logging
- enable route table logging
- Step 1: In order to use AODV routing protocol in your experiment, make sure you use the baseline.ndz image on your nodes that has aodv installed.
- Step 2: Use the following experiment script. This will launch both the traffic generator and AODV on the nodes. AODV currently logs locally to the node every N secs which is configurable. However, in the future, this will be OMLized to log into the database instead.
- AODV router prototype and app defs are installed on all consoles. So users should be able to use it from any console
For more details, please follow this link
- Experiment scripts for AODV are available here